Monday 11 June 2012

"이제 노래를 불러줄게~~" - 선물할게,옥상달빛

I just found out the name of this instrument:DDD *BIGGRIN*. It's called 'Melodica'. I have been searching for the names for so long. Korean indie musicians use this instrument a lot and it gives off the type of French street musicians where they play by the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre with their guitar case open and people would throw in a penny or a dollar. That kinda vibe makes me feel like a traveller sort of journal theme song.I wanna learn how to play this instrument.I read in this article where the title says something like "Musical Instruments Indie Should Stay Away From" and this was one of the instruments,and the reason was stupid. It was "You Look Stupid Playing Them". -.-' seriously, sue me for wearing pants because i'm a girl.Can't they find a better reason to count this in? I don't give a damn of what that BS article says. I think it's cool and the the more colourful they are, the cuter they seem to me:D wish i could be a traveller and a street musician. If i was there right now and watching the street musicians singing while playing their guitar and melodica, singing happily with all the people around them smiling, enjoying free music, i would give them 50 bucks:)
-Issa

No comments:

Post a Comment