Friday 8 June 2012

"하나,둘,조금씩..."

Hello there:) okayy,awkwardness overload. HAHA! this is probably my 3rd blog (after constantly failing the former two due to continuous overload of laziness and misinterpreting personality :/ eeep!) I'm trying my best to keep it real this time. i'll fix my Tumblr later, too lazy to update everything.LOL i know what you're thinking. For some of you avid-bloggers you might think "How can this bastard be so lazy to update when it's sooo fun to blog *BIGGRIN*". No offense, i LOVE to write and i have to say i do have the enthusiasm, Heck i love talking. It's just that i don't write as much as i talk coz' i seemed to get stuck between vocabulary and explosive impact in writing like one of those SAT words that you had to look up to a dictionary to know what it means or  Google it, HAHA! but i guess it's time to face the reality. I'm not like one of those fast learners who has a hidden and peculiar talent in writing. (heehee, i just Googled 'peculiar', i swore it was at the tip of my tongue, BUSTED!) I guess i just have to be one of those underdog writers who gets either an 'A' or barely passed an 'A-' in English but just really loves writing. I am one of those who would take their time to think of a word to start and once a word is written down, its impossible to stop:) you might spot me repeating a few similar words, so... mind my vocabulary. The last two blogs, one of 'em in Tumblr had failed because...well,it's hard to put it this way but as what Mad Hatter said to Alice "You lost your muchness"... but it wasn't that i lost my muchness, it was that i thought i had my muchness but it turns out i was never much enough to be much more muchier than i was, i was never much enough. (Don't say i didn't warn you.) i'm trying so hard to be muchier but it's not as easy as it looks, sometimes you still need to explore and need to study more to be muchier, and i'm only 18. To make a puzzle, you need to be smart and creative enough to create a puzzle where only you know how to answer, and my puzzle was just too simple even for a 5 year old to solve,there was no confusion and no intelligence to make them a puzzle. And so, i've realized that i should just keep it real and be satisfied with what i already am. I'll just write what i feel like instead of trying so hard to amaze others, just pleasing myself is enough to be amazing:DDD And with this blog, i will write what i want. I can write whatever i want. It's not like i can't be whimsical anymore. I can write whimsically when i'm feeling whimsical, oh! and no more FanFiction in this blog! Ugh, that was the biggest failure. Promising a friend to write a fic about her and her boyfriend is NOT a good idea when they suddenly broke up! and i barely made the 10th Chapter:s suckish friend am i. Good thing she was my Internet friend from Hawaii, Half Korean Half Japanese. Hemi was her name. Miss her though:'( She was wonderful. I'll talk about her on my other posts. Anyway, it's great to finally start a blog again and hopefully i could write faster and sooner for my next post.I'll introduce myself on the next post, too lazy to type it out on the same post coz' i'm pretty sure u guys are bored enough to read this one, let alone writing my whole journey of being an 18 year old rebel who has imbalanced self-esteem and can sit under the willow tree talking for HOURS and HOURS about my life..NGEE~~~ i don't mind of nobody reads my blog but i appreciate it if you do and put alot of interest in 'em:)))) and if i don't stop now, i have a strong feeling in my gut that nobody's gonna read this. But hey, once a word is written down, its impossible to stop :)
"1,2,3 오른발 왼발" Sweet Step,요조:)

Signing out,
Issa

No comments:

Post a Comment