Saturday 9 June 2012

As The Suffering Continues....

I spent all day being grumpy. One thing 'bout me being grumpy when i'm working is i HATE to smile and rather focus on my work instead to control my anger. I have this anger management:/ And abit of advice of how to handle anger management people who's actually REALLY angry but using work to distract oneself from flipping out :  Don't EVER ever not even a slightest thought say "What's with the face? cheer up.SMILE". I'm not an expert on this anger management just yet for i still have anger to manage up until now but i for one do not like it when people bother my calm and focus zone. If i don't feel like smiling, i won't. I would react to how i really felt like no matter what. And when i do feel stressed out about something, the one thing i hate is...SMILE.Sorry, but that's just me. And it ticks me just enough that i was stressing out from depression and using hectic work to stop myself from being depressed again but seriously speaking, saying 'SMILE' does not make the situations any better. Logically thinking, people who does work while smiling could be deemed a little bit cuckoo in my opinion.But really, all i need is time, and working time is all it takes for me to calm down, and i did. I manage to pull off a few jokes and laughed abit but it didn't last long as i expected. It wasn't until my mom started mentioning the reason of my depression.Oh The Grief! Sigh~.And so, i put on an earphone to the side of where my parents were, so i couldn't hear the hurtful words... and listened to all the possible songs that would made me feel less depressed...Again, time was spent,with another SHITLOAD...of suffering.


-Issa




No comments:

Post a Comment