Monday 11 June 2012

After Much Shitload(s) Of Suffering...

I know how insignificant this story is for it has to go on for 3 posts cause' this story seems to not have an end to it and i myself couldn't bring up the courage to why i didn't mention my own reason of suffering because it is too absurd that even i myself couldn't help but think how absurd it is to the point where i keep telling myself to stop getting hurt by such absurd reasons but we, humans,known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "wise man" or "knowing man"(Again, i Google-d that up to make this post dramatic) always have this indeniable feeling whereby we do not want to feel hurt by it, but no matter how much we want to demolish the pain, we can't help but feel it, because it just couldn't be helped. And i was being indenial right now to stop myself from getting those feelings for i know myself and i know what i'm capable of when i let my anger take over me. As i was suppose to be saying, after much,much anger hidden and held by my clenching teeth and my tight face with an earphone still stuck on the left side of my ear, i finally brought up the courage to ask my mum about those matters. About why, i couldn't be satisfied with the reason if it wasn't for my mum, and like humans, we have regrets. And i, too regret that i had hurt my mum's feelings with such small seemingly-meaningless words but deep and full of thorns in my mum's heart. Because, after listening to my mum's reason, i came to realize how sharp my blade of words were to my mum, because her reason was just out of mother's instinct and concern for their child. Just like any other mother would do if they see their daughter being so fatigue even under the situation where she needed me the most, she sacrificed herself for me. Come to think of it, she sacrificed a lot for me and the whole family. Imagine a restaurant weighing a family of 8, one of 'em is already a family of 3, a wife and a daughter. Not gonna say anymore *smacklips* All i could do now is keep myself away from the thought of this matter to get myself away from the suffering for i know the grief is too much for me. And thanks to God, i manage to avoid myself from those bothersome thoughts.And so, life goes on....
-Issa

No comments:

Post a Comment