Monday 2 July 2012

"Start Your Day With Coffee~" - 'World In Front Of Me, Kina Grannis'

I'M BACK!!!:DDDDDDDDD


Not really a good news actually considering there are 53 page views and 51 of 'em are mine (not that i'm counting or anything *crossesarmsandlookingelsewhere*) and the other two belongs to my twin sister who have been a big help on me BLOG with the songs and cute pixies~ but there's just one tini-tiny little bit problem. And this toni-tiny little bit problem is the one of the reasons causing me to stop blogging for a while. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THE HELL THE DESCRIPTION STILL BE IN CREAM WHEN I SPECIFICALLY PRESSED BROWN -.-' don't make me exhale with ma nose. I'm telling ya, things are oughtta get fugly as it already is when i use my failedghetto and exhale with ma nose. But well , patience is a virtue (and i think I'm gonna virtually smack down the color button until it changes my friggin' description color 
(-.-') Ah well, life goes on...Oh, also! i have this HUGE addiction for Kina Grannis':DDD totally random, iknow. But her songs are just so hard to not fall in love with. She's AWESOMEEEE <3 I know i'm kinda late in updating American musicians but heyy, my profession is KPop ad K-indie. Heh. Oh Speaking of K-Indie, i think i'm gonna be posting an ongoing post about K-indie. Just a lil' amateur review and what's currently on my K-Indie playlist although nobody would probably read my blog, but i want to promote K-Indie as much as i'm able to:DD wished they could come to Malaysia and do a gig one day (Specifically to 10cm:DDD)
I wouldn't exactly call it a review, i'm just gonna post about why do i love this song and such, even though i am in no position to criticize 'em nor do i have any talents to do so, just for fun. That's what this is about, for fun:)) Fasting month is coming and i'm not getting any thinner~ I should diet before i get diabetes. Ah well, Life goes on~~~


-Issa

No comments:

Post a Comment