Tuesday 23 February 2016

당신은 사랑받기 위해 태어난 사람

For some reason, i really like this song. i heard it was a korean gospel song if i'm not mistaken. but the first line of the song hit me 'till this day.
"당신은 사랑받기 위해 태어난 사람"

"You were born to be loved"

The song basically repeated that most of the time in the song.
It makes me happy for some reason to know, or to feel loved.

ever since i was young,i've always been compared to my twin sister,
she was always prettier, smarter, skinnier, and had been alot more popular than i am.
people around me always seem to praise her for everything.
i was told this because of my incompetence in Thai and Korean
"your twin sister is so smart. She can speak 4 languages, what can you do? You can't do anything"

I guess she was right. I can't do shit. i cook for a living. But my twin sister can cook too.
Sometimes, i'm afraid of people leaving me. Sometimes, i make sure that they know i appreciate them being my friend. But never in my life have people ever took their time to just appreciate me for existing.

"Thank you for being born"
"Thank you for being here"
"You're a great friend"
"You're pretty"

What i really want for my birthday present:
Is for someone to appreciate me for being born.
I wish i have someone who's good enough in korean to sing me this song

No comments:

Post a Comment